Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 17th March 2021 at 19.00hrs. The meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. Parishioners wishing to participate in the meeting should use the following information:
Meeting ID: 841 2587 2142
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & consider written requests for dispensation.
- To consider the minutes of the previous meeting – 20th January 2021.
- Public Forum
- To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor.
- To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes).
- NDP – To receive an update from the NDP Steering Group.
- Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
- Planning Consultation – 210375 – Great Camdore Farm, Orcop, Hereford, HR2 8EU. Proposed tow storey extension, porch and garage/workshop.
- Review outstanding retrospective planning permissions for holiday lets in the parish.
- To note the response to the Parish Council submission against Planning Consultation 203995 – Land at Green Lane Cottage.
- To note bank balances.
- To consider the invoices and received and payments in line with budget.
- Clerk’s salary (February 2021 & March 2021) in accordance with his employment contract
- PAYE (February 2021 & March 2021)
- Microsoft 365 personal – £59.99.
- Clerk Contractual Expenses – £100.00.
7.3 To consider a donation to OWL.
- Lengthsman …. To receive an update on any work required.
- Copywell – To consider current issues connected with Copywell.
- Footpaths –To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
- Highway Issues – To consider road defects or other issues.
- War Memorial – To receive an update on recent developments.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To note the date of the next meeting (19th May 2021) raise matters for discussion.