Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 22nd July 2020 at 19.00hrs hrs. The meeting will be held remotely using Zoom. Parishioners wishing to participate in the meeting should contact the Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest & consider written dispensation requests
3. To consider the minutes of the previous meeting – 20th May 2020
4. Public Forum
4.1 To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes)
5. NDP – To receive an update from the NDP Steering Group.
6. Hydrogeology and Sewerage Study – Councillor Garratt to provide a brief presentation.
7. Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
8.1 To note bank balances.
8.2 To consider invoices received in line with budget.
8.3 To approve the end of year accounts (2019/20)
8.4 To note the Internal Audit Report (2019/20)
8.5 To approve the Annual Governance Statement Sections 1&2
8.6 To approve the Certificate of Exemption 2019/20
8.7 To report on current financial position for 2020/21
9. Lengthsman …. To receive an update on work any required.
10. Copywell – To consider current issues connected with Copywell.
11. Footpaths … To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
12. Highway Issues … To consider road defects or other issues including:
13. The War Memorial- to provide an update on the current situation.
14. Clerk Correspondence
15. To note the date of the next meeting (23rd September 2020) & raise matters for discussion.
16. To note information items.
Ben Thomas – Chairman