Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 20th January 2021 at 19.00hrs. The meeting will be held remotely using Zoom.
Parishioners wishing to participate in the meeting should contact the Clerk (email@example.com)
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest & consider written dispensation requests
- To consider the minutes of the previous meetings – 18th November 2020 and 9th December 2020
- Public Forum
- To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor
- To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes)
- NDP – To receive an update from the NDP Steering Group.
- Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
- Planning Re-Consultation – 203177 – Bagwyllydiart Farm, Orcop, Hereford, HR2 8EX. Proposed change of use of agricultural barn to two dwellings
- Review outstanding retrospective planning permissions for holiday lets in the parish
- To note bank balances.
- To consider the invoices and received and payments in line with budget.
- Clerk’s salary (December 2020) in accordance with his employment contract
- PAYE (December 2020) – £93.40
- Postage – £7.92
- Lengthsman …. To receive an update on any work required.
- Copywell – To consider current issues connected with Copywell.
- Footpaths … To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
- Highway Issues … To consider road defects or other issues.
- To consider training opportunities available through HALC
- To approve Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Risk Management Plan for 2020.
- Clerk Correspondence
- To note the date of the next meeting (17th March 2021) raise matters for discussion.
- To note information items.