Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 18th September 2019 at 19.30 pm in Orcop Village Hall
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest & consider written dispensation requests
3. To consider and sign minutes of the previous meeting – 17th July 2019
4. Public Forum
4.1 To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes)
5. NDP – To consider next steps following the Steering Group meeting held on 11 September 2019.
6. Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
6.1 Planning Consultation 192826 – Site adjacent The Fountain Inn, Orcop Hill, Hereford. Proposed dwelling tied to Public House.
6.2 Planning Consultation 192605 – Upper Sun Cottage, Garway Hill, Hereford, HR2 8EZ – Proposed off road parking bays.
7.1 To note bank balances.
7.2 To consider invoices received in line with budget.
7.3 Arrangements for setting precept 2020/21
8. Lengthsman …. To receive an update on work any required
9. Footpaths … To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
10. Highway Issues … To consider road defects or other issues for report to Balfour Beatty.
11. Issues at Copywell Corner…To consider current issues and quotation from DC Gardening Services.
12. The War Memorial- update on the current situation with reference to application of planning permission and quotes for remedial work
13. Adoption of Standing Orders & Financial Regulations 2019
14. Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
15. To consider the date of the next meeting on the 16th October 2019 & raise matters for discussion.
16. To note information items.
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following confidential items
17. Employment – To review the clerk’s salary following acquisition of the CiLCA qualification in accordance with his contract of employment.