ORCOP PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 19th June at 7.30 pm in Orcop Village Hall
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest & consider written dispensation requests
3. To consider and sign minutes of the previous meeting – 22nd May 2019
4. Public Forum
4.1 To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes)
5. Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
5.1 Planning Consultation – 191814 – Land East of Newcastle Farm – Proposed residential development of three dwellings.
6.1 Approval of Annual Governance Statements 2018/19
6.2 Approval of Accounting Statements 2018/19
6.3 To note bank balances.
6.4 To consider invoices received in line with budget.
7. Lengthsman …. To receive an update on work any required
8. Footpaths … To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
9. Highway Issues … To consider road defects or other issues for report to Balfour Beatty.
10. Issues at Copywell Corner….To consider current issues.
11. NDP ..……To consider an update following the AECOM site assessment report and consider any other issues required.
12. The War Memorial- update on the current situation.
13. To consider the date of the next meeting & raise matters for discussion.
14. To note information items.