Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 7.30 pm in Orcop Village Hall
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive declarations of interest & consider written dispensation requests
3. To consider and sign minutes of the previous meeting – 19th June 2019
4. Public Forum
4.1 To receive a verbal report from the Ward Councillor
4.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters (to be limited to 15 minutes)
5. NDP – To consider next steps following publication of the AECOM report
6. Planning – To note applications determined by Herefordshire Council:
7.1 To note bank balances.
7.2 To consider invoices received in line with budget.
7.3 To consider the status of the budget 2019/20.
8. Lengthsman …. To receive an update on work any required
9. Footpaths … To receive the Footpaths Officer’s report and consider any action required.
10. Highway Issues … To consider road defects or other issues for report to Balfour Beatty.
11. Issues at Copywell Corner….To consider current issues.
12. The War Memorial- update on the current situation with reference to quotes received for remedial work
13. Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
14. To consider the date of the next meeting on the 18th September 2019 & raise matters for discussion.
15. To note information items.